Come join the Indian Land community on Tuesday, June 9, 2015 from 6:00 – 9:00 PM at Pleasant Hill United Methodist Church for a Town Hall meeting discussing a proposed development near your neighborhood. A presentation by Sinacori Builders and ESP Associates engineers to review the proposed site plan, amenities, and traffic changes. The presentation will be followed by a question and answer session. We encourage you to attend to learn about the project, voice any concerns, and provide feedback.
A brief overview about the proposed project:
- 180 acre site area
- Relocation of a portion of Calvin Hall Road and proposed roundabout
- Zoning change from Business (B-3) & Residential (R-15P) to Planned Development District (PDD)
- 3 residential villages with 440 single-family lots
- Multi-family apartments and townhomes area in mixed use village (450 units)
- Commercial/retail area in mixed use village